Monday, January 31, 2011

Post-Experience Journal Entry


In this past 3 weeks period I have played Uncharted 2 with my friends that is Ian,Abdullah and Michael Ho.This research have been organize by our old friend Jo.I realy have fun playing the game and I realy enjoy it because the game was full of adventure and realy challenge my mind when I have to solve the mystery.I think I will rate 10/10 for the game.Well just like I wrote in the previous journal entry I have learnt a new word that is "don't jump to conclusion" and some characteristics that is bravery,loyalty and also changing personality like Chloe when she change from bad to good,good to bad and so on...I have also learnt a new element of writing an essay that is using the element of flasback.In this research I have expand my gaming experience in a new level by playing a new consule that is ps3.I think I have improved my writing skills after the gaming session that I have done with my friends.I realize this after I done the narrative test in the last day of the gaming session.On my opinion using video games as a classroom enhancement activity can help me and my friends to improved our narrative writing skills because just like in the gaming session I have learnt many new kind of words,characteristics and using the element of flasback in my essay.Lastly,I want to thank Ian,Abdullah,Michael and Jo for helping me in this research and hoping this research is a big success and can help change our ways learning narrative writing in school........

No comments:

Post a Comment