Monday, January 17, 2011

Journal Entry 2th Day

Yesterday I played Chapter 7-17 of Uncharted 2 and I have to say it was thrilling and full of adventure...!!!!chapter 7-10 was about sloving mystery and finding clues.While chapter 11-14 was full of adventure especially at chapter 14 when Nathan destroye a hellicopter on a moving trian.But what I dislike about chapter 14 is when I have to kill one of the boss on the trian,I shoot hundreds of bullets and 3 grenade at him but he does't die,I don't know if he a monster or something...But the weird thing is Chole only takes one shoot to kill him,what is this????When I reaches chapter 15 it noticed me that I were playing flashback story about Nathan before he ended up on a trian with a lot of blood on his body in chapter 1.I think this is a very good materials that I can use in my essay...I realy supprised to see chapter 17 when suddenly a monster came out and I have to kill it,well good luck for me....I also learnt a new words that is''don't jump to conclusion"that I think I can also use to improve my writing skills in my essay.I feel very happy to learnt new words and expand my gaming experience especially by playing PS3.I realy realy realy hope that Abdullah can catch up with us and learnt more on how to control the character in the next session...

No comments:

Post a Comment