Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Journal Entry 4th Day

I have finished chapter 23-25 in Uncharted 2,just 1 more chapter and i'm out.Finally,Nathan found Shambala and have to fight monsters...This game realy challage my mind by solving many myterys to find Shambala it makes me very tried.It was hard to get to this level but I feel so great to play one of the best game in the world!!!In this session I learnt to don't quit in any situation and just keep on going for success.I hope I will end the game and finish the narrative test faster in the next session.

1 comment:

  1. yes, the element of mystery is finally resolved in the final few chapters. building the legend and myth of shambala from chapter 1 till now. think, how will you be able to build the same mystery in your essay?

    ReplyDelete